My current strategy works just fine. Why change anything?
Cloud adoption and changing buying behavior has disrupted the traditional customer acquisition process. Demand for cloud business solutions is growing exponentially, but few technology providers have adequately adjusted the way they package, price, offer, and deploy their solutions.
Deep customer knowledge, domain expertise, rapid deployment, and risk reduction are replacing functional breadth as the new differentiators. In a cloud world, customers want choice, to get up and running quickly, pay as they go, and have their unique business needs met out of the box.
"Traditional" time and materials project services pricing is no longer the most effective nor profitable pricing model. Moving to a SaaS model requires more than an investment in cloud solutions and technology. It requires re-thinking what we sell, how we sell and market, and how we deliver solutions and extract value.
What tangible outcomes will I have after this course?
- You’ll know how to capitalize on new cloud market opportunities by effectively responding to and meeting a new set of buyer expectations.
- Build a packaged, repeatable and recurring revenue focused strategy. It’s going to accelerate your customer acquisition process, reduce cost and drive an increase in your revenue and margins
- You’ll understand the changing needs of Buyer 3.0
- Insight into the primary forces driving buyer decisions in your target industries
- A proven go-to market methodology and approach that can be applied to any new industry or vertical.
- High level design of a pricing page to drive leads and emotional bias
- Three (3) compelling packaged cloud offers
- A clearly defined value proposition and competitive differentiation
- New strategies for packaging and pricing your focused offerings
- An industry/vertical Emotional Messaging Framework that informs product development, sales engagement and marketing messaging
- Identification of AppSource opportunities
- The ability to accelerate deployment and increase margins
- New service and revenue opportunities
Still not convinced? See what our past participants have to say...
“We’ve gotten 80 customer ads in the past 12 months with over 50 business central customers. My simple advice to you is if Sharka or Mark gives you advice on something to do with your website, marketing, sales tactics etc… Just listen to them. It works out quite well.”
Andrew King – Senior Partner @ WebSan Solutions
"We have worked with many companies, and I can say that Neural Impact was by far the most results driven and professional one. Neural Impact knows and masters the marketing challenges of our industry."
Émilie Bourque - Marketing Director @ The Asset Guardian (TAG)
Who developed the course?
Sharka Chobot is the creator of the CRM product category (1995) and Chief Transformation Officer of Neural Impact, a sales and marketing consulting firm that applies behavioral economics, neuroscience and persuasion psychology to help Microsoft and its partners radically improve their customer acquisition and cloud strategies. Sharka has over 30 years of technology expertise and teaches behavioral marketing at the University of British Columbia, Canada. Sharka has worked with hundreds of Microsoft partners on six continents to develop their cloud product, packaging, pricing and vertical market strategy and to accelerate their transition to a SaaS business model.