What information does Neural Impact collect?
When you use the Websites: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Audits” (or similar) online form. We collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
If you contact us through the Website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
When you use the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when filling out an audit form, we collect Personal Information, such as name and e-mail address, to provide them with Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: names, email addresses, phone numbers, job titles, company names, as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
How do we use the information?
- To administer our Website, our events, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- Analyze customers’ use of the Websites for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a demo, to provide you with access to one of our webinar’s or whitepaper’s or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Services;
- Send relevant information, including confirmations and notifications;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send customers alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
Vendors, consultants, and other service providers: we may share your information with third party vendors, consultants, and other services providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our website analytics companies, CRM service providers, email service providers and others. If Neural Impact has received your Personal Information in the United States and subsequently transfers that information to a third party agent or service provider for processing, Neural Impact shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information to the standard required by our Privacy Shield commitments. Unless we tell you differently and you consent, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
How can I update and access my information (Exercise my Data Subject Rights)?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can send a message directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Executive team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
International Data Transfers
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
3982 Michener Court
North Vancouver, British Columbia V7K 3C7
Last Edited on 18th April 2023