Sales Coaching Services
Improving sales performance is not just about adding and developing new selling skills. It’s about changing behaviours.
Building a new cloud business practice requires a different sales process and set of sales skills.
Selling SaaS solutions requires a completely new sales methodology. In a cloud world solution selling is no longer effective and leads to high selling costs and long sales cycles. Sales training is simply the beginning of this very important customer acquisition transformation process.
The two key pivot points that impact a Sales Professional’s behaviors are their Skill Level and their willingness to do the job.
"Neural Impact lives up to their name and stellar reputation. They provided high impact training and coaching that taps into the science and behavior behind the core motives of the buyer. We learned how to accelerate our sales cycles and close deals faster as well as to better discern when to disengage. Our sellers have better focus and purpose and they now bring better insights to customers, allowing them add value in the sales process and close more deals. Neural also helped bring our attention to the vital role our sales leaders and coaches need to play, as a means to drive newly acquired skills into the selling fabric or our organization, which has proven to protect our training investment long term. This is training without regrets."
-Jason Singer, Senior Cloud Market Development Exec., Ingram Micro Cloud
About The Sales Coach
Chief Sales Strategist
We can help you as much or as little as you need.
- Delivered Remotely
- General Sales Process review and recommendations
- Weekly deal review and strategy sessions
- One on one sales coaching with Sales Professionals
- One on one sales leadership and sales management coaching and strategy
Package 2 (Most Popular)
- Initial onsite, followed by weekly remote engagement
- 12 – 14 weeks
- $24,000 - $28,000 depending on number of weeks. Including initial 2 days onsite.
- Initial 2 full day sales process and sales management processes assessments, followed by recommendations and weekly calls (combination of 1:1 and team calls)
- General review and recommendations; Sales cycle and lead flow (Marketing to Sales hand off) processes
- General review and recommendations; Sales management processes; meeting and reporting cadences
- Assessing current Sales Management process, and making recommendations
- Deal review process, post mortem process, Deal Go / No Go process
- Adjusting the current tools as needed, or creating the tools if / as required
- Sales team organization review, assessment and recommendations
- General Sales team skills assessment
- Post assessment; Sales tools development and implementation, sales coaching / training, and ongoing recommendations
- Deal strategy reviews and opportunity coaching
- Combination onsite and remote
- 12 – 14 weeks
- $31,000 - $45,000, depending on number of weeks and agreed-to number of days onsite
- 6 – 9 days total onsite over course of the program. Number of days onsite to be mutually agreed to with client
- Includes everything in Fundamentals, as well as:
- Sales Cycle development and implementation
- Deeper dive Sales team skills assessment and individual skills development
- Sales Management process tools review and development, pipeline and forecast review models recommendations & / or development
- Sales Tools assessments, recommendations and development. Including; Objection Handling
To get started, fill in the simple form below and we will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
"We have worked with many companies, and I can say that Neural Impact was by far the most results driven and professional one. Neural Impact knows and masters the marketing challenges of our industry."
- Émilie Bourque, Marketing Director
The Asset Guardian (TAG)