- Manage and participate in the ongoing development, implementation, and support of company-wide IT infrastructure while following best practices and sound risk management.
- Install and configure laptops, desktops, servers, virtual machines, software, networks, and printers.
- Implement special projects as they arise e.g., Active Directory, upgrading legacy systems, security improvements, software installation and setup for specific teams, etc.
- Manage external service providers e.g., ISP, consultants for larger, complex projects.
- Proactively identify, prioritize, diagnose, and resolve technical issues.
- Perform hardware and software setup and takedown for staff onboarding and offboarding.
- Organize, purchase, and maintain inventory of IT equipment and software licenses.
- Maintain quality documentation for systems and procedures.
- Train and mentor technical team members.
- Administer IT policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of proven IT experience in a multi-user/office environment including a key role in implementing projects such as network upgrades, server installations/migrations, etc.
- Relevant degree, diploma, or IT certifications.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with hands-on troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain a high quality of work.
- Positive attitude, a can-do approach, and willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in as required.
- Coding skills are a bonus.
Perks for you
- Work from home
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary