CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Experience in the Microsoft business community
- Experience in developing business models
- Experience in sales and marketing strategy
- 5+ years of international sales experience
- BA in Economics, Business, Marketing or related fields
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based IT solutions and business models
- Work from home
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary
You know you’re the right fit if you have:
- Deep understanding of behavioural economics
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to influence, motivate and provide feedback
- A knack for technology and systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in the moment and stay aware of changing priorities as they arise
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic leadership for internal and external stakeholders by implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures that promote service delivery excellence.
- Drive growth and profitability by optimizing businesses processes
- Manage the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of Neural Impact.
- Grow and improve the sales practice.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop a plan for future growth
- Implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures for internal and external stakeholders
- Directly supervise operations, IT and HR.
- Developing project delivery resources
- Establish business processes that increase value delivery and project profitability.
- Contribute to new business acquisition, evaluation and customer strategy.
- Manage, recruit, and mentor new members of the Neural Impact team.
- Defining and protecting Neural Impact intellectual property.