- Attempting to include everyone and speak to a broad audience results in low engagement and poor conversion. Taking time to define your target buyer personas is not only helpful to your sales enablement and content marketing, but can also assist in guiding cloud solution development.
Welcome to the Buyer Persona Profile generator tool. It is designed to assist you in getting started on defining three specific persona profiles which will help you focus your marketing messaging and content. Make sure you have 15 minutes available before you begin so you have adequate time to think about your answers to get the most value from this exercise.
A buyer persona describes what the prospect is feeling, thinking and doing during the buying journey. It provides critical insight into what is influencing the buyer’s decision and maps what is happening in their conscious and unconscious brain while they are contemplating options that will alleviate the problem or pain they are experiencing. Included are the buyer’s fears, desires, motivators, attitudes and priority criteria. The profile should not simply be a one-dimensional demographic description of the buyer in terms of age, gender, and position, but be a multi faceted view of the buyers’ complex emotional state.
Take time now to complete the following exercise and we will send you your buyer persona profile map in 5 minutes!
If you do not see it in your inbox immediately, please check your junk mail folder.
Defining Your “WHAT” Buyer Persona
The WHAT Buyer Persona is the domain of the techie, the middle manager and the end user. They own the technology infrastructure and ensure employees have the technological tools to perform their jobs. The WHAT persona can also include an individual end user of a system. They are interested in specific product features, functionality, detailed feature
lists, looking closely at screen shots, seeing product demos and reading in-depth technical whitepapers on security,
performance, scalability and more.
Max. file size: 50 MB.
Who should we send your completed report to?
WAIT! Before you hit submit, please note that your email security and firewall may not like receiving an incoming email with a PDF attachment from an email address it doesn’t recognize and may filter it out. If you do not receive your report in 2 minutes after submitting, please do the following:
1. Check your Junk or Spam folder (if nothing, move to step 2)
2. Check Clutter or turn Focused view in outlook to all (if nothing, move to step 3)
3. Check with IT to see if firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted, if not, ask them to whitelist the entire domain (@neuralimpact.ca)
4. Check with IT to see if any emails from email@example.com are in a backlog
If you still can’t find it, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can re-forward it to you manually and directly.