Want to know how to increase conversion on your website?
Our digital emotional engagement audit will provide you with specific recommendations that will help you can get more leads, increase online engagement and convert interested prospects.
It is your website’s ability to emotionally engage prospects that creates a bias towards your company and solution and moves them to action and conversion.
Your team may include experienced marketers and website developers who are knowledgeable in visual and graphic design, web publishing, copywriting, optimizing digital performance, SEO, and more, but they are not experts in behavioral science, decision making or neuromarketing. They have not optimized your website to engage your prospects brain.
We provide an objective and thorough third party review of your website from an emotional engagement perspective that provides specific neuromarketing feedback, recommendations, and a list of improvements to increase your number of leads and conversion.
Also includes a 30-minute web marketing interview to gather important information for the audit.
- Tribal Engagement
- Persona Engagement
- Emotional Engagement Triggers
- Visual Stimulation
- Curiosity and Persuasion
- Simplicity vs. Complexity
- Proof of Claims
- Trust and Credibility
- Value Exchange & Action Engagement
- Competitor Engagement Benchmarks
- Benchmark data regarding how your website is performing compared to similar companies in your specific industry (bounce rate, visitors, viewer engagement, etc)
The website emotional engagement audit includes the following:
- A 30 minute website marketing interview and briefing to gather the important information we need to conduct the audit.
- We analyze your google analytics data and provide benchmark information so you know how you are doing compared to other Microsoft partners
- We review 3 of your top competitor’s sites and give you an indication of your engagement level compared to theirs
- We conduct a thorough analysis of your website’s emotional engagement level
- We assess and score your site on each specific engagement element
- We provide screen shots, recommended changes and examples of what to change
- We not only tell you what to change but why it will get you higher conversion rates
- We spend an hour on the phone with you reviewing our findings and the content of the report (we record this for you so you can use it as a training tool with other team members)
- You receive a 60+ page report which includes all of our findings, observations and recommendations which you or anyone on your team can implement the next day.
- One hour phone debrief of your results and a discussion of your priority recommendations.
Sharka Chobot, Chief Transformation Officer
Listen to Christian Sega talk about his experience with the website emotional engagement audit.
Not ready to commit to engaging us to conduct your full website audit yet?
"Neural impact really helped us to understand what was important and how to communicate it to the market."
"We have worked with many companies, and I can say that Neural Impact was by far the most results driven and professional one. Neural Impact knows and masters the marketing challenges of our industry."
Émilie Bourque, Marketing Director, The Asset Guardian (TAG)
"The emotional marketing sessions that we participated in with Mark were truly game changing for our team at Zero2Ten. We always knew that we had a great message to share with the market, but struggled on how to articulate this message in a way, both verbally and visually, that would create action on the part of our prospects and customers. I would highly recommend that business leader, sales and marketing professionals take the journey. It will be well worth the time!"